2013 was a challenging year for me to say the least. Nevertheless, it has given me a series of highlights that are worth posting and remembering. So, here’s the list:
- Kaye’s Despedida in Villa Amanda Resort Pansol: Cooking, swimming, chatting, and eating with beautiful Coelho people plus Yeen and April was so much fun. On top of that, I also learned how to float courtesy of Anna. Best achievement so far!
- UPLB FebFair 2013: The random lakad I had with Danica and Cha was filled with fun and memorable conversations, food, music (imagine listening live to Up Dharma Down, Rivermaya, Giniling Festival, and other bands!). Wohoo! And yes, going home by 5 am is so worth it.
- The Lookback: I went back to my home province (Cotabato) after 5 years of staying in Taguig to work on the requirements for my MA application. Endless highlights from seeing my cousins, aunts, uncles, relatives, friends, classmates, and other kabarangay, visiting Notre Dame of Kidapawan College (my alma mater), bowling with James, Jack, Michael, Cha, and Cherry to…. counting wrinkles in our foreheads. Zero for me, fortunately. I’d go gaga if I had some. Hahaha
- Tolkien Girls Lunch Out at Gram’s Molito. I had so much fun with our conversations, photo ops and was glad that Jhen was with us.
- Mt.Gulugod Baboy Climb. I will forever thank Annie for this. That was a dream come true for me and I can finally claim that Gulugod Baboy is my mother mountain.
- Wakeboarding. It was my first time to go wakeboarding, see both Anna and Danica (yiheee), and meet Mabel’s sister. I successfully hit the finish line on my second try.
- The Great Tolkien Lunch. It was celebration time for Tolkien (our team) as we successfully nailed the 1000-essay run.
- Family Bonding For this, we celebrated Yzel’s birthday and graduation in Giligan’s Market! Market and went beaching in Sta. Cruz, Zambales for four days.
- Summer Komikon Annie, Danica and I met again (plus Benj) for Komikon. Yey for Manix Abrera, the newest Kikomachine komix, several photo-ops and mooooore!
PS: The screenshots I posted are the actual emails I sent to the team. I’d like to thank Ran, our team leader, for this. I couldn’t come up with this post or remember all the details if it were not for this team activity.